Why is a Business Valuation required ?
To Ascertain a fair market value of a business when buying & selling. Liquidity test as required by the Companies Act prior to declaring dividends. Placing a value to include or update in a Shareholder Agreement. Death of a shareholder, incapacitation, and the exit from a business by an owner for whatever reason, Estate valuation, Divorce.
Business Valuation & Shareholder Agreements
A Complete e-learning Business Valuation Training Course
- provides insight into how to value a business, as well as a proprietary valuation workbook, that step by step, will explain the theory, and also in a practical way, assist you in calculating the value of your business!
- Content by Biz Facility, experts in Finance and Tax, and hosted and supported by Bridgewater Learning, leaders in e-learning development and delivery.
INCLUDED in this Comprehensive Training Course:
- 13 Easy to follow Self-Study Notes
- Powerful Valuation Calculator Workbook
So what do you get with this Online e-learning Training Course?
Business Valuation Online Video Training Workshop
The 13 Module Online Video Training Course will teach you:
Part I – what is business valuation
1. Introduction – why valuation?
2. Definitions of terms used
3. Drivers of valuation
4. Sales growth or Return on Invested Capital
Part II – valuation techniques
5. Level of value and the Three Valuation methods
6. Discounted Cash Flow model
7. The proprietary valuation workbook
8. Single Period Capitalisation method
9. Multiples – the Market Approach to valuation
10. Cost methodology
11. Risk: Porters Five Forces and Swot Analysis
Part III – Closing & case study
12. Closing and way forward
13. Case study
[button url=”https://bizfacilitytraining.co.za/store/#!/How-to-Value-Your-Business-Video-Course/p/80392044/category=22738977″ target=”_self” size=”small” style=”bluegrey” ]Order/Book[/button]
For more information contact
Gary Garbutt – General Manager
Office: 021 300 1230