- Biz Facility provides a service to both sellers and buyers around valuation of уουr business – using latest methodology; we will determine a value for уουr business using a number of methodologies that will withstand scrutiny from any prospective buyer / seller аѕ thе case mау bе.
- Using the methodology taught in the Financials Workshop, we provide a regular analysis of your business, highlighting the areas of focus.
All – in – One Accounting and Tax services
- Biz Facility provides the following “one – stop” personal relationship based services:
- Preparation of Annual Financial Statements that comply with GAAP and IFRS
- for SME requirements
- Performance of independent review as required by the Companies Act, where Required
- Lodgement of Annual Return to CIPC as required by Companies Act
- Calculation of your annual Public Interest Score
- Preparation of company’s/ business’s Annual Tax Return and submission
- Calculation and submission of Provisional Tax Returns
- Quarterly or monthly Management accounts
- Formal Financial Analysis of your company on a 6 monthly basis to highlight areas of concerns and to initiate corrective action.
- Ongoing advice from our professional accountants and tax practitioners to enable forward planning
- STC and VAT return submissions
- Auditing services where required by the Companies Act.
Biz Collect: Debt Recovery Services (licensed in terms of Debt Recovery Act)
- Biz Collect is a licensed Debt Recovery service provider and specialises in debt recovery resulting from trade receivables, unblocking the client’s cash flow.
- We strive for professionalism and look after the interest of our clients and their relationships with their customers.
Book Keeping Services
- Biz Facility, offers a bookkeeping service that operates in Johannesburg, Pretoria and Cape Town and surrounds.
- Our bookkeepers who operate their own practice, in association with BizFacility, offer the following services:
- Preparation of accounts to Trial Balance
- Invoicing and customer / debtors outstanding management
- Suppliers invoice processing and reconciliation
- Control account management
- Implementation of controls to ensure robustness of accounting transactions
- VAT return compilation and submission
- Other statutory return compilation and submission as required e.g. UIF
- Fixed asset register maintenance
- The benefit of using our accredited bookkeepers is that they receive support from the Biz Facility accountants with easy access to specialists in tax and accounting. This ensures that the clients financial statements are produced using sound accounting records.
- Additionally, by using our bookkeepers, we ensure that your accounts and specifically your vat return is robust.
- Further, where the client requires the services of a tax practitioner and or accountant, a one-stop shop service is offered where the turn-key service offering can be provided by Biz Facility.
Biz Facility accountants are registered to perform public practice services and are registered with SARS as tax practitioners.
Biz Facility has two associated branches located in Durban KZN and Stellenbosch.
Biz Facility is deemed to be an Exempted Enterprise and qualifies for a promotion to a BBBEE Status of Level Four Contributor having BBBEE procurement recognition 100% in terms of clause 4 of the Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment Codes of Good Practice.