Our Partner GPG Financial Services offers the following services
Accounting, Tax & Business Evaluation Requirements. Click here to learn more
- Biz Facility provides a service to both sellers and buyers around valuation of уουr business – using latest methodology; we will determine a value for уουr business using a number of methodologies that will withstand scrutiny from any prospective buyer / seller аѕ thе case mау bе.
- Using the methodology taught in the Financials Workshop, we provide a regular analysis of your business, highlighting the areas of focus.
All – in – One Accounting and Tax services
- Biz Facility provides the following “one – stop” personal relationship based services:
- Preparation of Annual Financial Statements that comply with GAAP and IFRS
- for SME requirements
- Performance of independent review as required by the Companies Act, where Required
- Lodgement of Annual Return to CIPC as required by Companies Act
- Calculation of your annual Public Interest Score
- Preparation of company’s/ business’s Annual Tax Return and submission
- Calculation and submission of Provisional Tax Returns
- Quarterly or monthly Management accounts
- Formal Financial Analysis of your company on a 6 monthly basis to highlight areas of concerns and to initiate corrective action.
- Ongoing advice from our professional accountants and tax practitioners to enable forward planning
- STC and VAT return submissions
- Auditing services where required by the Companies Act.
Biz Collect: Debt Recovery Services (licensed in terms of Debt Recovery Act)
- Biz Collect is a licensed Debt Recovery service provider and specialises in debt recovery resulting from trade receivables, unblocking the client’s cash flow.
- We strive for professionalism and look after the interest of our clients and their relationships with their customers.
Book Keeping Services
- Our bookkeepers who operate their own practice, in association with BizFacility, offer the following services:
- Preparation of accounts to Trial Balance
- Invoicing and customer / debtors outstanding management
- Suppliers invoice processing and reconciliation
- Control account management
- Implementation of controls to ensure robustness of accounting transactions
- VAT return compilation and submission
- Other statutory return compilation and submission as required e.g. UIF
- Fixed asset register maintenance
- Biz Facility, announces a new service to clients – the compilation and submission and Annual Returns for both companies and close corporations.
Annual Financial Statements and Tax Returns
- Biz Facility now offers a unique service where we will compile a set of AFS (Annual Financial Statements) from input supplied by the client, using our attached template.
- We will provide a draft set of financial statements that we will in consultation with the client, convert into final AFS for submission by the client to CIPC, SARS or their bankers.
- Additionally if you require us to compile and submit your annual return, and/or tax return, please indicate as such and we will connect with you in this regard.
Biz Facility accountants are registered to perform public practice services and are registered with SARS as tax practitioners.
Biz Facility has two associated branches located in Durban KZN and Stellenbosch.
Biz Facility is deemed to be an Exempted Enterprise and qualifies for a promotion to a BBBEE Status of Level Four Contributor having BBBEE procurement recognition 100% in terms of clause 4 of the Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment Codes of Good Practice.