A Complete e-learning Understanding Financial Statements course
This comprehensive e-learning course is designed to show the entrepreneur, managers, professionals, bookkeepers and other uses of financial statements, how to read and use key data from the financial statements, to understand profitability and cash flow of a business.
The course teaches the three main statements, Income Statement, Statement of Financial Position andCash Flow Statement, to manage the cash flow cycle from purchases to banking the cash.
By completion of this course, you will be able to efficiently read the main financial statements, and using a number of key figures, develop a story line of the effectiveness of the business in generating sales revenue through to cash flow.
Key to this course is the powerful proprietary integrated financial health analysis workbook included in the e-learning package, which will generate the information required to read the financials. You will be able to read any financial statement published after completing this course with surprising ease.
Included in the e-learning package, are the following:
- Easy to follow Video Presented Modules by an experienced practising Accountant
- Comprehensive Downloadable Notes for each Module
- Powerful Business Health Analyser Workbook
- Online Self-tests and Assignments
- Technical Support for all online Access Queries
- Email Support for all Content Queries from a professional accountant
Also a Powerful Business Health Analyzer Workbook to easily calculate:
- Cash Flow Generation
- Asset & Working Capital Management
- Operational Efficiencies and Productivity of Employees & Assets
- Ratio analysis, including EBITDA
- Operational ratios
- Financial ratios
For more information contact
Gary Garbutt – General Manager
Office: 021 827 1847