This 1 day workshop presented by a professional qualified experienced accountant, is designed to enable business managers, owners and financial staff to understand and develop a business plan and budget.
1. Why do you need to budget, or even have a business plan?
2. Are you sure that your business is performing and growing realizing the full potential?
3. Do you know where you want your business to be in the future?
- It gives business owners a current assessment of the business as well as a roadmap for the future.
- It helps a business grow, both organically and through outside funding.
- It is essential to have an up to date business plan in order to secure financing, ranging from an overdraft facility or bank loan to venture capital funding.
The annual business plan and budget [budgeting process] is a critical part of running any business successfully and achieving a planned strategy.
It provides a discipline for management to thoroughly review progress and to set goals [short term 12 months and long term 5 years] – and for the board of directors to commit to supporting the budget and investment plans.
The business plan/budget is a living document that should be continuously reviewed in light of the business environment and actual performance. In addition there should be formal reviews on a quarterly basis. This enables the directors to oversee business performance.
After attending this workshop attendees would be able to develop a business plan/budget by focusing on:
1. Review of current year as a basis for making decisions about the future
2. Develop a strategy
3. Setting objectives
4. Develop an action plan and benchmarks
5. Ascertain resources required
6. Arrive at results anticipated
Topics to be covered:
We illustrate the use of various spread sheet tools – spread sheets to be used for:
· Operating profit budget
· Sales budget
· Cash flow forecasting
· Capital Budgeting (CAPEX)
· Operating Expenditure (OPEX)
· Break even analyser
· Activity ratios
· Zero based budgeting
Budgeting – The Process
1 day workshop
For Course Dates please see the homepage
Please Download Yοur Workshop Enrolement Form Here
Price: R 1 650.00 per delegate (includes notes, spread sheet tools, refreshments & lunch)
*If you require further information or assistance please do not hesitate in contacting us